Lets look at differences in security cameras……………………….
4K (8MP) vs 1440p (4 MP) vs 1080p (2 MP) vs 720p Security Cameras: Resolution Differences
– Lets look at the resolution of 4K, 1440p, 1080p,and 720p security cameras!
– 4K (8 MP) Ultra HD security cameras have a high resolution of 3840*2160 with over 8 million pixels. Also called 8MP/2160p security cameras. At the moment… 4K IP cameras are expensive…..BUT….. can greatly enhance your video quality!
– 1440p (4 MP) Super HD security cameras, also called 4MP/2K security cameras, have a resolution of 2560*1440. Currently the most used security camera…….. 3 MP cameras ….are also used quite often….and deliver much clearer images than 1080p and 720p IP cameras.
– 1080p (2 MP) Give Full HD security cameras that have images with the resolution of 1920*1080. They are suitable for the general-purpose video surveillance but still make it hard to see details at a distance.
– 720p HD security cameras have images with 128*720 pixels ….. at one time this was all that was available.,,,,but technology keeps changing and these cameras just don’t deliver….720p security IP cameras are usually replaced with a better resolution one……
The 2 images of the white van are from a HIKVISION 4 MP IP Camera…..2nd one is zoomed in!
- For a free quote….
You should call .506-961-5658…Thiefbusters!